Applications & Forms
PA Right To Know Law & Record Request Info
Information on the Pennsylvania Right-To-Know Law
Please submit all record requests forms by email, fascimile or in person to:
PENNSYLVANIA OFFICE OF OPEN RECORDS
More information can be found at The Office of Open Records website.
For all Building Permit questions, please call the Williams Township Zoning Office: 610-258-0522
Please print out the application, complete it, and mail it or bring it into the Township office during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Please be aware that Williams Township has selected one, third party building code inspection service to handle all plan reviews, building code inspections, etc. This third party building code inspection agency is Keycodes.
View the 2023 Williams Township fee schedule.
View the 2023 Keycodes fee schedule
To view documents, click on the Word Document or PDF file below. Your web browser will automatically ask you if you wish to open or save the file - choose either option. Right Click the file and click Save As to Download.
Word users - you may save the file to disk, print it, fill it out and mail in your application with your payment.
Remember, you must mail in your payment with your application (note in memo section what your application is for). We cannot process any application until payment is made.
Note: If you are interested in the Land Preservation Board Application, please visit the information page designated for that application.
- Building application
- Single Family Home Permit Application Checklist
- Planning Commission application 2023
- Well Application
- Deck Application checklist
- Concerns/complaint form
- Zoning Hearing Board application 2023
- Zoning Hearing Board application instructions
- Professional Services agreement 2023
- Tenant Form - for Landlords to complete
- Records Request Form
- Moving Permit Application
- Grading permit application information
- Driveway Permit application
- Contribution request form
- Pavilion Reservation release form
- Employment application
- Public Sewer owner account ID form