View the Parks and Recreation Plan
View the Williams Township Recreation Area Master Site Plan Jan. 2002
Williams Township Municipal Park
Our park features many amenities created for the enjoyment of township residents. The main park facility, located adjacent to the Municipal Offices on Cider Press Road, includes a Children's Playground, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Baseball Fields, Soccer Field and a Hiking Trail.
We also have a park in Raubsville, located at Kiefer & Young Streets, off of Route 611. Chrinergy Recreational Field is located at 250 Berger Road in Williams Township.
Pavilion Rental Rules & Information
We also have a pavilion for township residents to rent for outdoor picnics or events.
Please sign this Pavilion release form
Contact the Township Office to schedule your event 610-258-6788.
- Park open Dawn to Dusk
- No running water
- Bathroom facilities are Port-a-potties
- Limited Electric
- No Alcohol permitted
- Two charcoal grills at Muni Park only - bring coals
- No pets allowed in parks
- You are renting pavilion only, not fields and courts
- FYI: August through October is football season - there may be games at the park & parking may be limited
- The pavilion is not reserved for your use until the Township receives payment
- Fee for Twp Residents is $35.00. Fee for non-Resident $50.00